When your company needs knowledgeable energy counsel whether at an upstream, mid-stream or downstream level; The Jurek Law Group provides superb transactional and litigation expertise. Our Energy Attorneys have extensive and diverse knowledge of acquisition and divestiture transactions, due diligence litigation, commercial agreements, corporate maintenance and formation, onshore/offshore operations and related litigation, and energy employment law. We can assist your company in a range of exploration, production, transportation, refining, distribution, pipeline, environmental, and other legal and regulatory matters.
You can rely on us for your diverse Energy needs. Our approach is unique, aggressive and always the most cost effective.
Matters of Focus
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Arbitration and Mediation
- Alternative Energy: Solar, nuclear, and wind
- (Contract)- Breach of contracts, Employment JOAs, and royalty disputes
- (Tort): Trucking accidents, workplace accidents, and pipeline explosions
- White Collar Crime
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Contract formation and disputes
- Cost containment
- Downstream: Marketing, sales, service, refining, and chemicals
- Environmental: Regulatory and litigation, including state and federal agency actions
- Fracking and drilling issues
- In-house Due Diligence matters
- Insurance issues
- Midstream -Acquisitions, divestures, building of pipelines and production infrastructure, transportation of hydrocarbons, state and federal regulatory issues
- Service and infrastructure: Manufacture of equipment, pipe, chemicals, and production facilities
- Transactional -Day-to-day legal issues, including contracts, financing, and securities
- Transportation – Ground or rail transportation of water, equipment, chemicals, and fluids
- Upstream – Exploration, production, service, acquisition, divesture (leases, wells, minerals, and royalties), and title work